Tel: +41 91 6108671
Publications of Ivo Kwee
Please contact me if you like to receive any printed copies.
- Acceleration of 3D Dynamics Simulation of S-Bot Mobile Robots
using Multi-Level Model Switching, Giovanni C. Pettinaro, Ivo W. Kwee,
Luca M. Gambardella, submitted to the IEEE International Conference of
Robotics and Automation (ICRA '04), April 26th--May 1st, 2004, New
Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
- SWARM-BOT: a New Distributed Robotic Concept, Francesco
Mondada, Giovanni C. Pettinaro, Andre Guignard, Ivo W. Kwee, Dario
Floreano, Jean-Louis Deneubourg, Stefano Nolfi, Luca M. Gambardella,
Marco Dorigo, Autonomous Robots, Kluwer Academic
Publishers, special issue on Swarm Robotics, 17 (2-3), pp. 193-221, 2004.
- Swarm-Robotics: a Different Approach to Service Robotics,
Giovanni C. Pettinaro, Ivo W. Kwee, Luca M. Gambardella, Francesco
Mondada, Dario Floreano, Stefano Nolfi, Jean-Louis Deneubourg, Marco
Dorigo, Proceedings of the 33rd International Symposium on Robotics
(ISR '02), October 7th--11th, 2002, Stockholm, Sweden, pp. 71--76.
- SWARM-BOT: a Swarm of Autonomous Mobile Robots with
Self-Assembling Capabilities, Francesco Mondada, Giovanni
C. Pettinaro, Ivo W. Kwee, Andre Guignard, Luca M. Gambardella, Dario
Floreano, Stefano Nolfi, Jean-Louis Deneubourg, Marco Dorigo,
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Self-Organization and
Evolution of Social Behaviour}, September 8th--13th, 2002, Monte
Verita, Ascona, Canton Ticino, Switzerland, pp. 301--312.
- "Optimal Control using the Transport
Equation: The Liouville Machine", Kwee I.W. and Schmidhuber J.,
Adaptive Behaviour, Vol. 9, Nr. 2, 2001.
Reinforcement Planning in Policy-Search Methods", Kwee I.W.,
Hutter M. and Schmidhuber J., Technical Report, IDSIA-14-01, November 2001.
- "Market-based Reinforcement Learning in
Partially Observable Worlds", Kwee I.W. and Hutter M. and
Schmidhuber J., in proceedings of ICANN, Vienna (Austria), August
Reinforcement Learning in Partially Observable Worlds", Kwee I.W.,
Hutter M. and Schmidhuber J., Technical Report, IDSIA-10-01, May
- "Direct policy computation by the
Liouville machine", Kwee I.W. and Schmidhuber J., in proceedings
of SOAVE, Ilmenau (Germany), October 2000.
Control Using the Transport Equation: the Liouville machine", Kwee
I.W. and Schmidhuber J., Technical Report, IDSIA-08-00, September
- "Performance of a nullspace-MAP image reconstruction
algorithm", Kwee I.W., et al., SPIE proceedings, Vol. 2979, San
Jose, February 1997.
- "Nullspace regularization and MAP reconstruction in the
ill-posed inverse imaging problem", Kwee I.W., et al., SPIE
proceedings, Vol. 2925, Vienna, September 1996.
- "Double Zernike expansion of the optical aberration function"
, Kwee I.W., and Braat J.J.M., J. Eur. Opt. Soc., Vol. 2, Nr. 1,
pp. 21-32, 1993.
- "Towards a Bayesian framework for Optical
Tomography", Kwee I.W., Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Medical
Physics and Bioengineering, University College London, UK, December
- "Optimum holographic laser beam scanning" , Kwee I.W.,
Master Thesis, Department of Applied Physics, Hokkaido Unversity,
- "Analysis of aspherical holographic optical elements", Kwee
I.W., Graduation Thesis, Department of Applied Physics, Delft
Unversity of Technology, Netherlands, 1991.
Reality in Japan", Kwee I.W., Science & Technology Section, Royal
Netherlands Embassy, Tokyo, Japan, August 1994.
- Dutch Patent OA 9500311, "Design of a holographic scanning
element", February, 1995.